The Honorable PM Narendra Modi’s government is pushing for digital payments through online banks, cards and e-wallet to promote India Go cashless policy.
There are a number of payment options available in the market for people to go cashless, payments electronically or online payments by using digital wallets. Here is the list of best 10 mobile wallets in India for online payments.
PayTM is the most popular Indian e-commerce website and mobile wallet to make instant mobile recharge, bill payment, data card, recharge and utility bill payment.
The application launched Paytm Wallet app and also started India’s first payments bank to enable a cashless economy, PayTM mall for online shopping, grocery shopping etc.
Google Pay earlier known as Tez is a popular digital wallet platform on mobile devices that allows online payments for bills, shopping and direct money transfer to your bank account.
PhonePe company is headquartered in Bangalore, the company was acquired by Flipkart and provides an online payment system for bills and electronic funds transfer.
Bharat Interface for Money is the most popular mobile payment App based on the Unified Payments Interface and supports all Indian banks on all mobile devices.
BHIM e-wallet, was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for Android users. The BHIM App is the finest example of Make in India based on the Unified Payment Interface and has crossed 10 million downloads on Google’s PlayStore.
Amazon Pay owned by Amazon and the online payments service allow consumer to purchase goods and services against commerce website and pay electricity, mobile and gas bills.
JioMoney digital wallet and Jio Payments Bank owned by Reliance Industries, used for bill payment, recharge and money transfer. JioMoney is a smart app from Reliance Industries, offering best in class digital payment service with faster checkout, discounts, deals, coupons and cashback.
OxiGen FinTech company is one of the major payment solutions providers in India and allows customers to make recharges,bill payment and transfer money through bank and Oxigen Wallet.
MobiKwik is truly a mobile wallet and online payment system that provides users the add money using debit or credit card to make mobile bills and DTH recharge.
SBI YONO and SBI Buddy
YONO by State Bank of India is a growing mobile phone wallet app that used for utility bill payment, fuel, travel and shopping.
SBI Buddy is another popular mobile wallet for your smartphone for transfer money, shopping and online transaction.
FreeCharge is an e-commerce website and a Mobile Wallet to recharge your mobile,electricity bill payments,DTH data card recharges.
More Online Wallet and Payment Gateway Used in India.
- Citi MasterPass is a global digital wallet launched by Citi Bank and MasterCard in India.
- ICICI Pockets by ICICI Bank is a first digital bank that use to recharge mobile, dth service,pay bills and send money,
- PayZapp offered by HDFC Bank and a complete payment solution for your all online services like shopping, recharge and bill payments.
- Airtel Money is another mobile wallet in India, used to transfer money, pay bills on the mobile phones.
- Vodafone M-Pesa is a leading digital wallet platforms in India, offering recharge, bill payment and money transfer.
- PayU is a popular payment gateway provider in India, also acquired Citrus Pay Indian payments services provider.
- BillDesk is an online payment gateway company of India that take cares most of the online billing transactions in India.
- CCAvenue is also a leading payment gateway service provider in India, One destination solutions to Indian merchants for online payments.
- Ola Money powered by Zipcash is another gateway to travel cashless, easiest, fastest and safest way to payments.
- Ingenico electronic transactions machine provider is also the second largest payment provider in India,mswipe is another leading payments solution provider in India.